We accept the following forms of government ID for verification purposes:
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- Driver’s License (including Student Permits with official receipt)
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) ID
- Philippine National Police (PNP) ID
- Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- Voter’s ID or Voter’s Certificate
- Alien Certification of Registration or Immigrant Certificate of Registration
- Digitized Postal ID
- OFW ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- GSIS ID – issued by the Government Services and Insurance Corporation (GSIS)
- IBP ID – issued by the Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- Diplomat ID – issued by the Philippine Embassy
- Voter’s ID
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) I-Card
- Philippine National ID (card)
To proceed with the verification process, kindly submit a Parental Consent Letter initially. It’s important to note that, according to local regulations, we can only accept school ID submissions from clients aged 14-17. Therefore, school ID submissions from clients aged 18 and above are deemed invalid.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT TIN CARD
MANILA, Philippines — The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has warned the public against fraudulent individuals who issue or sell unauthorized or fake Tax Identification Number (TIN) cards.
In an advisory posted on its website, the BIR advised the public against postings seen on Facebook, which offer TIN services, such as assistance in getting BIR TIN IDs. read more…
Tips for Successfully Completing the Account Verification Process
Our team carefully reviews and verifies the documents you submit. If you receive a rejection message regarding your verification, there’s no need to worry. Here are a few helpful tips to increase your chances of successful verification:
- Take a complete picture of your document.
We’d need to see the entire ID/document for us to verify it.
- Take a clear photo.
If your request was rejected, it could be due to possible issues with the image you submitted. For instance, the rejection may have occurred because the image was blurred, or certain sections of the document were unreadable due to poor lighting conditions or being obscured by your camera’s flash.
- Submit a valid ID/document.
If you submit an ID or document that’s not included in our list, we unfortunately have no choice but to reject it.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Make sure that the size of your document is less than 20 MB.
Our system can accept images in JPG or PNG format.
- Make sure your ID is NOT expired.
- Lastly, make sure it’s you!
If you have completed all the aforementioned steps and your verification request has been declined, kindly review your email inbox. Our Compliance Team has sent you a message stating the reason for the rejection. If you have any inquiries regarding the reason provided, please reach out to us at https://epins.biz/support. We are here to assist you and address any further concerns you may have.