Password Reset Request Form
Your password has been blocked or invalid? Possible reasons why any or both of your password(s) has been blocked :
- You have exceeded the maximum number of unsuccessful login attempts on the Webtool. (or someone may be trying to access your account without your knowledge)
- You nominated the same password for both FL and SL Password.
- You did not change your passwords within the time allowed.
For complete information about LoadCentral Login Related Issues, please visit ePINs.biz FAQs.
- Your account MUST BE UPDATED. If you haven’t updated your account eversince you got activated, please update your LoadCentral account before filling out this password reset request form.
- Requests tied to a LoadCentral account that is NOT updated will automatically be rejected.
- Attached government issued ID must be CLEAR and NOT EXPIRED. Please see the list of ACCEPTABLE government issued IDs.
After the password reset, you will have UNTIL MIDNIGHT of the same day to unlock your account and change your password(s).
As soon as you have unlocked your account, you must change your password immediately.
So please make sure to monitor your email for the successful reset notification.
Please ensure that you are NOT using the Facebook browser or opening our link from Facebook Messenger. The attached file button will not work when using the ‘Browse Files’ link through the Facebook browser.
Unless you have disabled the Facebook internal web browser and configured your Facebook settings to open links externally.
To be certain, please copy and paste the URL of this page and use Chrome, Safari, or any other browser installed on your device,